You will be responsible to conduct marketing campaign, product promotion , implement territory marketing plan, improve territory distributors and customers' product cognition , increase customers coverage and sales volume.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conducting key project promotion, including： Tumor,Thyroid,Hormonem,Cardiac, PCT etc., and increase regional sales volume of these related products;
- Supporting sales team and distributor teams to achieve sales target;
- Working closely with sales and distributors, developing and maintaining regional TOP/Focus customers, assisting with sales and distributors to develop TOP/Focus customers, maintaining and improving reagent consumption;
- Training and developing resellers, improving reseller's product recognition;
- Responsible for marketing campaign, including: hospital meetings, area events etc. to make more customers aware of Roche products;
- Developing and maintaining regional speakers;
- Submitting weekly report and monthly report.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold at least Bachelor Degree in Clinical Diagnostics or Appropriate Science discipline and / or Business Degree.
You should have:
- Good command of English in both spoken and written and MS office software application;
- Product & Application Expertise;
- Experience in hospital laboratory diagnostics work or 3 years Marketing/ Sales or Application experience in a similar industry.