The R&R of BSL team's DA head :
- Accountable for the overall efficiency and delivery of disease area(DA) testing strategy and testing medical activities for the responsible DAs to benefit patients and drive Roche biomarker based personalized healthcare
- Be agile to proactively identify and drive the efficient scientific collaboration partnership with external key stakeholders (such Biomarker Area Experts(BAEs), Medical Societies and Collaborative Groups, Government, Diagnose company. etc) to maximize and fulfill opportunities to advance testing science and solutions for patients and for Roche China business development.
- Demonstrate expertise and drive internal key stakeholders’ strategic partnership for assigned DA(s), across Roche Parma, Roche Diagnose and Roche Product Early Development functions for China biomarker based personalized healthcare opportunity exploration and biomarker pipeline extension in assigned DAs.
- Responsible for people management, coaching and development, help team adapt to environment changes, consistently improve team’s capability and working skills to achieve KPIs for best performance and career development, foster high-performance team-work among team member, and across the whole organization as well for assigned DAs.
- Responsible for efficient resource planning and utilization with good strategy alignment across the whole organization and maximized testing value and impact for business and China patient .
- Ensures strict adherence to the company’s corporate policies, SOP and local regulations for all initiatives for assigned DA(s)
Qualification and Experience of the applier for BSL team's DA head role:
- Major in Clinical medicine, Pathology or life science related subjects
- Master Degree or above (preferred)
- > 5 years’ experience in medical affairs or biomarker testing related function in multinational pharmaceutical company with specialty in the relevant therapeutic area
- >3 years’ people management experience in multinational pharmaceutical company or diagnostic industry