As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for extensive payroll administration including payroll calculation, and creating monthly/quarterly reports/statistics for the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (OEP) and National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary (NAV). Furthermore you will be managing maternity related administration and keep the contact with colleagues on maternity leave.
- Keeping contact with Roche employees in payroll related questions and administrating employee related personal data.
- Calculating and validating the travel to home allowances
- Administrating payroll related information (salary change, one time award, etc.), wage supplements and overtimes; Keeping track of absences and absence-approvals
- Calculating the Social Security (TB) allowances based on the sick leave papers, updating the employee folders accordingly
- Double checking the payslips before the monthly payment run, collecting all of the information about the new comers, leaver, maternities, internal moves, salary changes
- Administration of new comer and leaver colleagues (data entry, notification of authorities, resignations ...etc)
- Organizing the mandatory medical checks and keeping contact with Medicover, monthly reporting (active workforce), creating Medicover contract for the new employees.
Who you are
- You have college or university education, and 3+ years of experience in payroll related administration.
- You have good English and solid communication skills, being service and customer-oriented.
- You have general understanding of Hungarian payroll processes and standards
- You have experience with NexonBér and NexonTime and with cafeteria system, regulation and processes (Motiválasztó)
- You have a strong Excel knowledge and solid numerical skills
- You have accountability, accuracy and ability to work to meet deadlines.
- You are accurate.