Roche Diagnostics A/S is looking for a Legal & Compliance Counsel
Are you highly ambitious and very eager to make your clients happy and would you blossom in a job with an international perspective, we are looking for you. We have a created a new position on our Legal & Compliance department where you will have a dual role, combining the handling of compliance issues with the role as Legal Counsel. We are selling innovative IVD solutions that help clinicians and doctors to improve Danish healthcare and you will learn to love to make a difference for patients.
In this role, you will collaborate with all our internal clients with the aim to build a strategic, customer- and client-centric legal landscape in order to make the most out of our commercial opportunities and to achieve relevant business goals. You will join a small team of 3-4 people and report to Head of Legal, Steven Turkington-Hansen.
Specific tasks will include:
Overall responsibility for our new Legal Counsel:
- Drive adoption of consistent compliance processes and methodologies across the organization.
- Ensuring legal compliance at a high professional level.
- Providing general legal advice, e.g. on public procurement, company law and generally on contract drafting or interpretation.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the compliance and legal processes work effectively and optimally across the organization.
- Work with HQ functions to continuously evolve the legal and compliance related landscape, its local delivery and ensure the tracking and measurement of impact.
- Serve as sparring partner to the organization for tasks related to GDPR.
- Further develop our compliance environment related to interactions with HCPs.
- Lead relevant projects to ensure implementation of local and global compliance tools.
- Drive compliance management & support large cross-company initiatives.
Who are you?
You should have solid experience with providing legal and compliance related advice within or to a larger organization. You should also be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address legal and/or compliance concerns. Perhaps you already have experience from the Healthcare Industry.
As a person you are an engaging individual with a collaborative mindset. You enjoy working closely with colleagues on projects and have a natural flair for execution and enlarging the commercial playing field and you love to be a team player. You want to make a difference for patients and the Danish healthcare system. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and development.
Key skills to be successful in the role:
- A proven track record as a legal advisor or similar role with work experience in the legal field.
- The ability to combine strong analytical skills with business understanding.
- A master in law is an advantage; so is being admitted to the Danish Bar.
- Self-driven but also a good team player.
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Danish and English.
We offer great developing opportunities in a highly committed environment with an attractive compensation package and many benefits. The position is currently based at our Hvidovre office.
If this job sounds interesting to you, please send us your application. If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Steven Turkington-Hansen on + 45 4214 2999. Deadline for applying is April 29th 2019.