Do you want to be in charge of the strategy, experience and communication of your IT product or service end-end for an innovative technology capability?
The teams in Global Infrastructure & Solutions (GIS) connect Innovation and Productivity, are ensuring we provide excellent support, while at the same time providing innovative IT solutions to all our customers who consume IT Services within Roche.
The Integrated Service Owner (ISO) is a leader with Product Management expertise who is passionate about building services that deliver excellent customer experience by considering “What would a customer say?” both in our approach to Services and in measuring what matters to them.
Identify and Assess Opportunities:
- Ensure the GIS organization understands the desired experience and delivers the required consumer experience for the services.
- Ensures effective and appropriate mapping of business needs to technology capabilities.
Define your Service:
- Aligns strategic direction with key stakeholders.
- Defines Integrated Service Strategy & Roadmap, influences product Standards and Lifecycle plans, and proposes projects to create or enhance the service.
Evolve your Service:
- Manages consumer experience and satisfaction with the integrated service while appropriate focusing on cost efficiency.
- Defines service marketing/communications to consumers to drive appropriate use of the service.
- Tracks service utilization and cost to ensure GIS is doing the most with our resources.
- Ensures meaningful qualitative & quantitative KPIs are in place and are managed.
- Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement across all components that comprise the service.
- Positions GIS services in the ecosystem of complementary and competing external services .
- Create and maintain trust and mutual understanding
- Bachelor’s Degree with 12+ year’s experience, Master’s degree preferred
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in product/service management and customer relationship/account management.
- Solid understanding of Integration Services, delivery framework and middleware capabilities (traditional ESB products and iPaaS)
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product/service throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product/service and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management and consumers at all levels.
- Skilled at working effectively within cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Product Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy development.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support