Business Application Student – Roche Diagnostics A/S
Are you eager to work with conveying complex IT solutions to end-user employees and developing your skillset within systems such as Salesforce, SAP and Tableau? Then the position as Business Application Student at Roche Diagnostics A/S could be yours.
CRM & Business Application at Roche Diagnostics A/S is overall responsible for providing ERP, CRM and BI solutions to an organization consisting of approximately 100 employees. The area is highly international with daily contact to Roche’s IT centers in Europe, affiliates across the globe and our support functions in India. Given the scope of tasks and the resources at hand, there are ample opportunities for the student to quickly gain responsibility and play an important role in shaping the area of Business Application at Roche Diagnostics A/S.
The job responsibilities include:
- 1st level support for our Salesforce end-users
- Aiding in optimizing and implementing CRM-related processes
- Creating work instructions
- Master data cleansing
- Report generation out of SAP, Salesforce and Tableau
- Monitoring of various IT systems
- Support in driving the implementation of the Business IT portfolio
- Ad hoc tasks
- are in the beginning of your Master program or in the last year of your Bachelor within business, economics, IT or similar
- have a strong flair and interest in developing your skillset within Salesforce and report generation
- take an interest in providing excellent customer service in your daily interaction with our employees
- have experience working with Excel. Pivot tables and vlookup will be part of your daily work
- are structured, possess strong analytical skills and deliver on deadlines
- are self-driven and a good team player
- are fluent in Danish and English
We offer an exciting position in an international company with many development opportunities. For more information, please contact Rune Kværnø, CRM & Business Application Manager, on 41910834. Candidates will be called for interviews on an ongoing basis and we will hire as soon as we find the right match. Last deadline for applying is 1st May 2019.