Purpose and Mission
The aim of Roche IT organization is to grow with the emerging and promising technology capabilities being enabled in the company and continue to be innovative going one step ahead of current trends and use internal skills to introduce new technologies that give Roche a competitive advantage. The Senior III – SAP SD in Roche Global IT Solution Centre (RGITSC) supports Roche affiliates globally. The focus of this role will be in driving ERP work delivery in the area of O2C (Order to Cash) for both projects and operations maintaining high quality of services, increasing performance as well as financial efficiency according to the requirements and needs from the business.
- Delivering ERP solution build and manage operations activities in the area of O2C (Order to Cash).
- Possess diversity & inclusiveness mindset, able to work independently in a multicultural and global solution center setup.
- Ability to understand complex business landscape, perform service designs and directions based on industry trends and business needs as well as to establish effective cooperation model with business partners and external suppliers
- Proven ability to prioritize work deliverables, multitasking and flexible
- ·Technical Expertise- Configure solution (mainly SAP Sales & Distribution (SD), Order to Cash (OTC) where applicable.
- Accountability & Impact- Contributes to the completion of specific projects. being accountable for end-to-end logistic process and deliverables. System support of the SAP ERP system .
- Collaboration & Teamwork- Fosters effective teamwork and actively solicits ideas from others within the project team.
- Leadership & Influence- Plays lead role responsible for individual deliverables assigned to them. Represents functional team on project teams; may influences decisions/direction of the project.
- Level of autonomy- In general, receives little instruction on day-to-day work; receives general instructions on new projects or assignments. Will receive instruction and oversight on more complicated elements of assigned work.
- Manage escalations by working with right party to resolve issues, lead service improvement plan or task force if necessary. Ensure clear communication on escalation responses are done in timely manner.
- Ensure knowledge management activities are setup and maintained evergreen as well as keep additional focus in retaining critical knowledge within the organization.
- Supporting innovation in scope of processes and technologies and identifying opportunities to reuse existing solutions.
- Minimum 5 years of SAP SD implementation experience; Certified SAP Consultant .
- Good understanding and application of tools, principles, concepts, and techniques related to requirements, data, usability and process analysis
- Domain knowledge and hands-on configuration experience of SAP SD with minimum of 3 complete SAP implementation cycle.
- Knowledge/Understanding of other 1 or 2 other SAP Modules in Logistics is preferred.
- Ability to read and understand ABAP codes to be able to effectively work with developers.
- Good understanding of Logistics and Distribution business processes.
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
- Be able to manage ambiguity and conduct rapid prototyping to mature requirements.
- Work in an agile environment and often on multiple initiatives in parallel.
- Strong analysis skills and ability to quickly learn into new concepts and systems.
- Very good command of English language (speaking & writing) and work experience in a multi-national environment.
- Mandarin language is advantageous.
- Influencing, persuasion and negotiations skills, self-reliance and effective in management of a large area.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.