You will be responsible for:
- Heavily focusing on strategic products marketing and identifying qualified opportunities for Roche Life Science product lines.
- The primary resource for technical information regarding products and applications in the areas of expertise.
- Working closely with sales, technical product specialists and marketing staff throughout the region to identify market opportunities, drive sales, and maintain relationships in key accounts
- Identify new sales opportunities and work closely with the sales team to manage the sales process
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer accounts as well as market influencers.
- Rapidly develop sales pipeline by introducing new applications by leveraging Roche’s existing RUO product lines or introducing newly CFDA approved applications for IVD related product line .
- Responsible for the production and distribution of on-label product information, training materials and application notes by following company related SOP requirements. Frequently work closely with global marketing and product management to develop relevant materials that refer to products’ on-label uses to be used in China market. Examples include: local White Papers, application notes, FAQs and presentations for internal and external use.
- Ensuring that sales, support and service are kept informed of any technical or strategic issues that may affect their roles.
- Providing Sales staff with applications advice for RUO products or CFDA approved applications advice for regulated products, ensuring products is targeted appropriately to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
- Market and Competitive Intelligence
- Using customer relationships, technical expertise and product knowledge to assist local and regional marketing in the planning and coordination of activities such as product launches, promotional campaigns, marketing communications, market research and competitive activity.
- Providing technical information and guidance, where required, to support strategic planning, revenue planning, and monthly forecast processes.
- Ensuring that marketing receive product related feedback from customers and the field to be passed back to the relevant product groups.
You should have:
- A Master degree or above in the life science discipline (molecular biology, genetics or biochemistry required). Completion of an advanced degree in business (MBA) or related science is strongly desired.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Product & marketing expertise
- In addition to the educational qualification, he/she shall have good track record for working in a MNC company for five or more years, with related supervisory work experience in sales, application support, customer service or training