Under general direction, is responsible for the planning and execution of a variety of department-specific and cross-functional responsibilities, initiatives and projects from initiation through delivery and implementation with responsibility of all aspects of the project including scope, schedule and budget. May be accountable for global initiatives as assigned by the manager.
Ensures Master Data Management in Global Supply Chain is professionally set-up and driven forward to generate business impact. Drives and/or supports implementation of analytics for Global Planning & Supply to increase transparency and support improved decision making.
Serves as an expert and in-house consultant for complex questions around master data, planning parameters and analytics. Provides direction on issues of area of expertise and assist department leadership in setting strategic direction. Assists other staff by providing advice and guidance.
Works on the topics holistically and with a clear focus on end-to-end business processes. Closely collaborates and engages with all relevant interfaces and functions. Introduces innovative approaches and regularly applies originality and ingenuity. Communicates proactively and manage stakeholders in a professional way.
A seasoned professional with wide-ranging experience. Deals with diverse and often times complex issues, where analysis may require in-depth evaluation of many factors. Exercises judgment in evaluating methods and may determine criteria for obtaining solutions. May coordinate the activities of other employees. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in area of expertise as well as some key contacts outside area of expertise.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
Who You Are
- Ensures Master Data Management in Global Supply Chain is professionally set-up and driven forward to generate business impact including Master Data Alignment, Strategies and Governance, optimization of safety stocks, periodic review and continuous optimization.
- Drives and/or supports implementation of analytics (including reports, dashboards, tools) for Global Planning & Supply to increase transparency and support improved decision making throughout the entire planning process. Proposes which methods can enable optimization, develops them further and applies them for the area, such as data and process mining, statistical modeling, operations research techniques, together with the respective internal business partners.
- Conducts a variety of analyses on complex business problems, key processes, data and KPIs to support projects and decisions. Proactively detects potentials and initiates the corresponding optimization activities, thus improving business processes and results and contributing to objective setting for the area.
- Acts as an expert and consultant for complex questions around master data, planning parameters and analytics with an in-depth knowledge of Global Planning and Global Supply Chain Processes, as well as developing self-serve options. Ensure that the team is an active business partner within the organization, providing results, recommendations, tools, etc. which positively influence business results.
- Works on the topics holistically in coordination with the corresponding interface functions and with a clear focus on end-to-end business processes. Introduces innovative approaches and stays close to the developments which will bring the area forward. Conducts benchmarking with internal and external partners. Drives “data thinking”, knowledge & skill management in area of expertise forward. Communicates proactively and manage stakeholders in a professional way.
Who You Are
- Bachelor Degree
- 5 years of business or analytical experience
- In-depth knowledge of the associated business processes, especially cross-site supply chain and manufacturing planning processes, network optimization and similar with multiple years of experience in a Diagnostics field or similar complexity
- Proficiency in management of master data and planning parameters
- Comprehensive experience analyzing and solving business situations
- Solid experience presenting information to diverse audiences including senior leadership
- Proven ability to collaborate with other analysts to help provide effective solutions
- Proven ability leading cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Solid experience with the systems used by the business including ERP and network optimizing software
- Strong experience in some more advanced data preparation, analysis and process control methods/techniques, and data modeling
- MS relational database and computer skills
- Bachelor's or Master´s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Data Science
- Proficiency in SAP ERP / APO DP, APO PP/DS or similar ERP and network optimization software
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in methods, techniques and technologies relating to data management, data structures, operations research, statistics, modeling and analytics, visualization tools including, e.g. MS Excel, MS Access, Tableau, SAP, SQL, R, and experience in "big data technologies", Machine Learning, etc.
- Experience in global project management.
- Strong skills in process improvement, e.g. six sigma
- Strong competence in consulting.
- Strong communication skills including proven ability to create presentations and effectively present to management
- Experience in working in cross-functional and international teams