Governance & Services (G&S), part of System Integration & Solution (SIS), is the organization responsible for driving standardisation and central services in the Diagnostics Division. In the User Experience Team we are responsible for designing many aspects of the user experience of products and solutions. Embedded in program and project teams, we provide all services needed for successful development projects like user research, interaction design, service coordination with external agencies and usability evaluations. We design products which can be integrated into overarching solutions and we have to ensure regulatory compliance of the design process and the deliverables. To share experience, improve efficiency and promote standardization, we provide trainings, best practices and standards. The project portfolio of the DIA UX department consists of product developments (hardware, desktop and mobile software), strategic support, e-services and innovation projects.
We are now looking for a Team Leader position at the onset of an exciting period of change for the department where it is key for DIA to apply a more regular user-centered approach. Reporting into the Head of DIA User Experience Strategy & Services you’ll acquire an interdisciplinary team or UX professionals from varied background and you’ll be part of the DIA UX Leadership Team.
- Drive the strategy for tomorrow for DIA UX alongside the DIA UX Leadership Team
- Lead an interdisciplinary UX team supporting the day to day activities (staff development, recruitment, objective setting, performance reviews, resource allocation, task prioritisation and process compliance).
- Propose, plan, execute, and deliver design and user research at various stages of the development lifecycle.
- Develop methodologies to streamline and cluster user research data with the final goal to provide added-value to our internal customers
- Demonstrate a passion for innovation, design thinking methodologies, iteration and eager to receive feedback striving for continuous improvement and increasing the competencies of DIA UX overall
Who you are
You are a great leader who has passion for people and people’s development. You are a self-driver who wants to influence your own development and are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Qualifications / Skills
- Master in Human Computer Interaction Design, Human Factors or related area, several years of practical experience in this field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in multiple projects in the field of UX/UI
- Minimum 3 years of proven people leadership experience in a UX environment
- Experience with a breadth of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and ability to come up with creative research solutions as needed
- Fluent in English
- Strong leadership qualities that enable you to lead cross-functional teams and third-party partners when needed.
- Strong sense of independence, ownership, and initiative. Ability to self-direct and manage what to work on, how to get it done, and when to deliver
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple high-profile projects in a fast-paced organization.
- Online portfolio demonstrating experience producing sketches, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, task-flows and other design deliverables.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Track record of facilitating Design Thinking workshops (planning through execution) of small to large sessions over 1-2 days to help groups achieve their end objective(s)
- Track record of training internal staff and bringing the knowledge to the team
- Demonstrating knowledge of process/project/change management tools methodologies. I.e. Design thinking, EPQ, Six Sigma, etc.