We are 50+ biostatistician and data scientists with the ambition to support the development of diagnostic assays and their use in clinical practice by providing the appropriate statistical methods for study design and data analyses.
By combining our statistical knowledge with a profound understanding of the question at hand we extract valuable information from data and present these costumer-tailored and comprehensively.
Our team is highly interested in creating innovative solutions of new and traditional challenges in the analysis of data. We are strongly involved in early biomarker discovery projects. We aim to identify new biomarkers or create clinical algorithms to solve an umeet clinical need.
In addition, we support biomarker projects in the submission phase and explore new data sources like real world data collections.
In all projects and phases we are in close collaboration with our colleagues from clinical science, clinical operation, business, and assay development.
- Support of clinical studies design, creation of statistical analysis plans
- Statistical analysis of clinical studies, creation of analysis reports as well as presentation of the results
- Proactive support of cross-functional project teams
- Development of clinical algorithms including analytical and clinical data based on clinical trial and real world data by applying state of the art statistical- and machine learning methods
- Supporting the search for new biomarkers by explorative and multivariate data analysis
- Supporting peer-reviewed publications demonstrating the clinical utility of your results
Your ideal profile
- University degree in (bio-)statistics or data science, mathematics, (bio)-informatician or a comparable degree, Ph.D. is a plus.
- Expertise in applying biostatistical, multivariate and statistical- or machine learning methods
- Experience in the evaluation of biomarker study or comparable research tasks
- Excellent knowledge of R or a comparable program language
- Enthusiasm to expand your knowledge continuously and use new quantitative methodology
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Joy in working in interdisciplinary teams within several projects simultaneously
- English: fluent in speaking and writing
This position is limited to 2 years.
For your application please add only an updated CV this is today our pragmatic and as well easy and fast way to apply without an motivation letter, references and certificates.
We look forward receiving your application!
Get in touch
For technical questions, you can use our FAQ.
If the FAQ does not answer your questions, please contact our AskHR team
+49 621 759 74999 (external) / 3372 (internal) for technical questions.
Should you have recruiting specific questions on your application or the specific job posting, please contact the responsible recruiter (E. Hallermayer-Jahreiß +498856/6019253).