At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
Our group (PTDM) is a diverse learning community unified by a shared purpose of serving urgent patient needs. We lead CMC, bridging product development with technical functions, delivering innovative therapies. Within our department, Project Managers are critical to drive & implement the necessary business processes improvements for PTDM to become a more agile and proactive organization.
During the internship in our dynamic, international team you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the following:
Support a global initiative within PTDM, in:
- Development and improvement of tools and processes in the areas of project and portfolio management
- Support the team to successfully achieve their goals
- Ensure timely communication of project important milestones
- Creating and driving ideas and activities for mindset and cultural change
- Organization of global summit
In your daily Business you will also:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the drug development process and CMC project management
- Bring new expertise and perspective to PTDM and enhance our operations’ efficiency/effectiveness
Who you are
You are an enrolled student in the advanced phase of your Master degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economic Science, Medical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering. You are interested in working in a multi-disciplinary project management environment. You are fluent in English written and spoken and you convince us and our business partners with the following skills and competencies:
- Enrolled in a Master program at a university
- First experience in project management is an advantage
- Technical skills in Microsoft Office, Google tools or other project management tools is preferable
- Scientific background or interest in pharma product development is a plus
- A team player and loves to work in a multicultural environment
- Creative, persistent, driven and eager to learn
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the dedication to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organization for you. Every role at Roche plays a part in making a difference to patients’ lives. If you want work in a passionate team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now.
The preferred start date is March 2019 or upon availability. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter. Optional: Reference letters, transcripts, etc.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche strives to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.