Who are we
At Roche, 88,500 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Joining the SW V&V team, you will give support to the following functions:
Compose, execute and assess results of functional and non-functional tests according to the defined Test Strategy
Creating, maintaining and reviewing test cases for software in all lifecycle phases according to the provided documentation and within the specified tools
Configuring and managing Test Environments
Supporting the Test Manager for the assessment of the test results.
Providing timely feedback about defects and issues
Encouraging and promoting quality and best practices in the scrum team, sharing responsibilities and commitment to achieve team’s objectives
Collaborating with software development team in the creation of the unit/integration automated tests.
Automate, when possible, tests either at back-end or front-end layer (https://martinfowler.com/articles/microservice-testing/#architecture).
- An easy going team player, willing to learn and cooperate in a multi-disciplinar and multi-cultural team.
- Engineering student eager to learn about Verification and Validation in software development (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_verification_and_validation).
- Good knowledge of computer Programming/Standards and Best Practices.
- Good English level both written and spoken (FCE).
- Strongly valued:
Knowledge usage of software tools development tools, e.g. Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ…
Knowledge of testing tools, e.g.: Selenium, Jmeter, Gatling…
Knowledge of devOps tools e.g.: Docker, Vagrant, Jenkins…
Knowledge of testing processes and methodologies.
- Intern agreement between Roche Diagnostics – University or Business School
- The possibility to join a leading multinational Company in its sector
- Paid internship
- Full time position (40 hours / week with flexible working hours)