- Build relationships with IT Business Partners and key stakeholders in the Region to understand business drivers, demands, challenges and incorporate to solution approach.
- Engage with customers and functional representatives to provide guidance on the effective use of AS Workplace Automation platforms with the goal to drive the adoption of intelligent process automation together with our partners to the next level.
- Act as a trusted partner to customer, providing high-class conceptual, analytical and coordinative work across Workplace Automation portfolio.
- Work with IT teams and customers to define solution scope and requirements. Create Business Cases and requirement specifications in time at high quality.
- You understand the demand within the Region and support demand prioritization and fulfillment following our change and engagement management processes.
- Build networks within the Region and key sites to identify how and where to engage customers to drive the use and adoption of AS Workplace Automation solutions to support key initiatives.
- Provide input to, and being able to understand the details of the Workplace Automation roadmaps in order to advise business partners in the Region.
- Ability to understand regional dependencies to our Workplace Automation roadmaps and feed this back to Workplace Automation Solution Owners. Eg. where regional solutions compliment or potential has conflicts to AS global solution offering.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field, with minimum 5 years of experience in Consulting in areas of Business Analysis and Business Process Automation.
- Very good knowledge of one or more Digital Process Automation Platforms, preferably Pega. In addition, you have experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and ChatBots in combination with AI/ML.
- Passion for technology with the ability to translate client needs into solutions & functional requirements. With good analytical skills and problem solving mindset.
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams towards mutual success, and flexibility to work during hours that allow for meetings with colleagues in Europe/North America 2-3 times per week. Some travel may also be required.
- Great communication skills and ability to explain and influence locally as well as remotely is required.
- Able to follow up with external teams to drive action items to completion.
- Self-confidence and experience in a consulting, client-facing role.
- Prior experience working with security, legal, data privacy governance of cloud based tools within an enterprise is desirable.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.