The Blood Gas Electrolytes (BGE) System Fluids team is a team within the Sensor, Reagents and Processes Department at R&D Rotkreuz. Our expertise belongs to calibrators, controls, internal solutions and auxiliary fluids for our BGE instruments. The System Fluids team comprises persons with backgrounds in method development, chemistry, material science and lab-scale production of reagents.
As an Intern, you will be involved into testing of the reagents, documentation of the test results and preparation of the reagents in the laboratory.
Your main tasks would include:
- Developing or changing reagent formulations (calibrators, controls, internal solutions)
- Replacing raw materials in reagent production
- Improving test methods and quality control (QC) methods
- Evaluation and specification of primary packaging materials
- Supporting operations and regulatory affairs
- Product care for all system fluids in BGE systems
Ideally, you fulfill the following criteria:
- You are currently enrolled as a Bachelor’s or Master’s student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) in the field of Chemistry or Material Science
- You have basic knowledge of inorganic and/or organic chemistry
- Experience in the analysis of chemicals and chemical solutions
- You bring Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) knowledge
- Fluent spoken and written language skills in English and German
Start date: March 2019
Duration: 6 months
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Tags: RoiLS, RoiCH, RoiEE, ROiMS