Who we are
At Roche, 85,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
An internship in the Global Communications team of Roche Diabetes Care at our site in Mannheim offers you the opportunity to apply your communications knowledge and social media skills as well as to obtain insights into the diabetes care business.
During your internship in the Global Communications team
- You will be part of an international Communications team based in Mannheim
- Your focus will be internal and digital communications via our Global Diabetes Care Intranet, its regional and local counterparts and social media tools such as Yammer.
- You will contribute to challenging projects and get specific project parts that you can finalize independently
- You will gather, analyze and review data, to optimize our SharePoint Online based Diabetes Care Intranet
- You will design and develop presentations, ready-to-use training tools, communication materials and websites
- You will have a personal contact person offering day-to-day coaching and additional insights into diabetes care, communications and brand management
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
For the internship position the following qualifications are required:
- Talent coupled with interest for communications and communication tools
- Registration during the internship in communications, media management or business administration
- At least 1 year of studies in a bachelor program, preferably already in a master program
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are a plus
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; SharePoint Online or programming skills are a plus
- Fluent in English and preferably good command of the German language
- Self-starting capabilities, openness to new topics, commitment, analytic skills and creativity
Time Period: 6 months. Please indicate possible start and end point of your internship.
Please apply online and enclose your curriculum vitae, certificate of enrollment and other certificates.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Contact person for applicants
Answers to technical questions can be found in our FAQ.
If you have any content-related / recruiting - specific questions about the job advertisement, please contact the recruiter responsible (Marius Herget, 0621 759 74815).
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer