We are one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
We are seeking SharePoint talented professional to build an exciting career with us and help us make a difference for people every day.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs and functions\flows and translate them into technical requirements utilizing the most effective and efficient solution
- Provide development and configuration services of the Internal corporate SharePoint Portal
- Create a plan of action to strategically design and implement requests for the SharePoint Portal and related web-based application solutions and services related to SharePoint
- Design front end user interfaces for a SharePoint 2016 environment, including some coding and customization utilizing standard development tools
Main focus :
- Create / manage workflows to automate processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field with 2 years of experience and technical fundamentals of SharePoint 2016. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Ability to create custom workflows using SharePoint Designer to support the business processes
- Must be well written and possess the able to articulate complex existing site design(s) to both technical, non-technical team members and end-users clearly