Roche Professional Diagnostics provides integrated, high-performance analytical systems to optimize
laboratory management from pre-analytical to post-analytical processes. We develop high quality solutions
for diagnostics laboratories - from analyzers and test reagents to work-flow solutions. To maintain its
leadership in technology and quality, Roche minimizes third party products with more than 75 percent of
its assay portfolio developed and manufactured in-house. Roche is a successful company that can offer
exciting career opportunities. We encourage and support your development in areas of your interest which
will prepare you for the next level in your career path. We know that people are responsible for our
success and we value our employees. Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling
valued, respected, and empowered is a daily experience.
As an Account Executive- Point of Care , you will be responsible for total account management and selling
the full Roche Point of Care portfolio. This includes a range of selling skills such as positioning a
differentiated Molecular Point of Care technology into the Hospital Laboratory environment and associated
physician office labs, with each account have unique needs and buying patterns. As part of the Roche
Point of Care portfolio you will be positioning IT solutions that will connect instruments across the IHN
continuum of care in both inpatient and outpatient settings. This position requires conducting presentations
and business reviews to potential customers thereby demonstrating in-depth knowledge of our product
line, as well as relevant healthcare/industry trends including related products or services.
Additionally, you will:
• Effectively utilize outcomes from workflow analysis and impact studies to provide competitive
differentiation and value to the overall customer solution. Provide in-depth technical expertise regarding
assigned product lines.
• Utilize competitive, customer, and product knowledge to establish competitive barriers to market
penetration by positioning Roche Professional Diagnostic's solutions. Assist customers in achieving
defined business/technical and personal goals. These responsibilities will include pre & post analysis
• Work cross functionally with internal colleagues and peers to share information and best practices while
remaining actively involved in industry/customer organizations that impact business.
• Deliver tailored presentations specific to customer needs incorporating the outcome data from the
various process analysis. Conduct system demonstrations & presentations where applicable; Road
Shows, VIPS, etc.
Territory: Utah, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho
• Have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Life Science, or related field or equivalent experience.
• Have 3 years’ experience in the Diagnostics industry; 5 years preferred.
• Preferably have Medical Technology experience
• Have experience working in complex sales environments with demonstrated success over time
• Have successful negotiation, strategic planning and organizational skills
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong business acumen, and a desire to conquer complex sales
• Are someone who is looking for a professional career and to expand your horizons within the
• Are ready to make your mark and improve lives