Responsible to develop & execute the Medical plan for the assigned region/ state through patient centric shared value projects & innovative scientific engagements with TAEs, Key Strategic accounts in line with the region/ state plans to achieve Affiliate 2030 strategy.
- Preferred partner for any Medical /Scientific Information needs of Therapy Area Experts for best health outcome of patients
- Facilitating of interactions between medical personnel and external investigators. Facilitating aspects of the Investigator-Initiated Studies (IIS) process
- To act as a Medical Lead for the state model and provide full scientific support to state lead. Should be aware of healthcare and access environment in the state/ region assigned.
- Drive collaboration with Internal stakeholders by adding value to their KPIs & partnering to serve patients
- Providing scientific training for sales, marketing, Market Access or other internal personnel