- Develop and drive overall CAMAC communications strategies and plans to support business goals.
- Support Corporate Affairs communications with various external communications needs, including global executive's visit to China and other key initiatives.
- Support Market Access team to build media and social media platforms to interact with key stakeholders, and help to shape policy environment to maximize national and local reimbursement breakthrough opportunities.
- Support Channel & Hospital Access team to build media and social media platforms to interact with key stakeholders, including key hospital heads and physicians.
- Identify stakeholder’s key communications needs to develop strategies and plans.
- Execute implementation of all internal communications for stakeholder.
- Develop and release high quality communications materials via internal communications channels to enhance awareness of CAMAC’s key initiatives.
Issue & Crisis Management
- Act as key contact person to lead all the issue and crisis management for CAMAC.
- Provide media monitoring service to identify potential issues and crisis, and provide alerts and analysis to stakeholder.