Manager - Corporate Communications
中国, 上海, Shanghai Long Dong Av.
- Responsible for developing integrated communication plan that drives Roche’s brand and strategy, using the overall reputation drivers (innovation, sustainability and EVP) to support business growth and ambitions in China
- Reach out pro-actively to internal stakeholders, translating function’s needs into communication activities/campaigns, in line with the overall strategic communication plan, which is innovative, people focus and deliverable
- Team up and provide communication expertise to internal stakeholders e.g. HR, and other functions to generate relevant storytelling and campaigns that support the drive Roche’s Employer Value Proposition and drive employees engagement
- Liaise with the External and Internal communication channels to identify communication synergies (such as shared platforms) to maximize communication outreach
- Play an active role in developing communications system, processes/work flow and way of working, working together with all relevant parts