Provide Human Resources Workday system support, focusing on pay time and benefits including business process configuration, integration point development, and data management. Works closely with internal HR, HR SSC, Payroll team, IT staff, business leaders and HR system vendors to effectively meet the HR technology needs of the organization.
Will perform varied and complex tasks associated with the support of Workday payroll system as well as support other HR related systems, i.e. benefits. Will serve as subject matter expert and will provide support to the HRIS function with a focus on payroll processing and application support activities including release management, application optimization, system role assignments/access, and incident & problem resolution, gathering requirements and specifications from users, creating specification documents, work with HR and IT teams to configure enhancements in system, and serves as linkage to IT for technical enhancements and investigations.
· Collaborate and partner with business, HRIT, local and global stakeholders to support strategy, design and
processes that deliver North America objectives. Includes analysis, process harmonization, improvements,
system innovations, enhancements, functionality.
· Responsible for troubleshooting support and resolution for HR Servicing as appropriate for system related
issues (i.e. Workday, Neocase/AskHR)
· Partner with local and global teams on the implementation of new systems and initiatives across HR SSC.
· Support the development of training content and delivery as needed.
Who you are:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Human Resources or related field
· 2+ years’ experience as HRIS Analyst, HR Business Analyst, or similar role
· Prior HRIS system support experience
· Experienced in gathering and documenting end-user requirements
· Experienced in developing and executing end-user training
· Experience in creating ‘use case’ test cases and organizing and executing system testing
·At least 2 years of pay and time experience in Workday strongly preferred
·Working knowledge of benefits processing in Workday including open enrollment preferred