Objectives and Scope of Position:
- The Business Manager will play the marketing role to lead the brand management, HCP awareness and adoption, logistics optimization and distributor management of R-FM portfolio, in alignment with Roche global goals and strategies..
- S/he will lead cross-functional team to make Comprehensive Genomic Profiling (CGP) ubiquity via driving reimbursement, private insurance collaboration, hospital listing, HCP partnership and patient awareness.
- S/he will supervise the R-FM customer service assistant to build and reinforce the first-in-class customer experience.
- Leads to the development of the Local Marketing and Tactical Plan. Establish marketing priorities and guarantee the strategic focus with the right resource allocation and management.
- Drive business success by defining and implementing the local marketing plans, ensuring that the commercial teams have the knowledge and the tools required for that.
- Account planning – assure a proactive participation and ownership.
- Achieve quantitative (Sales, KPIs, Market Share and etc.) and qualitative targets (HCP’s awareness and adoption, Manage distributor to optimize logistics, and Shape CGP ubiquity) of the respective product line
- Annual Integrated Brand Plan for the assigned R-FM product portfolio
- Succeed in implementing new business approaches/ new technologies in Taiwan market
- Efficient cost management and forecasting accuracy
- Contributes to the achievement of the company profitability objectives
- Clear positioning, messaging and branding guidelines.
- Impactful events in terms of congresses, stand-alone meetings, digital activities, awareness programs, policy shaping campaigns, patient access programs, and etc.
- Effective promotional and educational materials to drive awareness & adoption)
- Effective implementation of global and local strategies through regular interaction with global, area team and other affiliates.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Marketing