International Market Access Manager (m/f) (Roche Diabetes Care GmbH)
What to expect:
As a member of the Global Market Access team you will contribute to establishing the objectives of the overall Global Marketing Services Unit at Roche Diabetes Care. You will apply Payer Marketing excellence in consolidating and providing Market Access relevant insights, expertise and contents to the development of the cross-functional go-to-market plan for products/solutions in close collaboration with core business functions (Medical & Scientific Affairs, Marketing, Product and Commercial teams).
- Act as lead interface for Global Market Access to Franchise teams in order to coordinate all relevant topics with major internal stakeholders
- Lead the setup of the Global Market Access strategy for a particular product/solution in line with the overall Franchise and Marketing Strategy as well as in close liaison with the HEOR & Policy team and Regional representatives
- Conduct systematic analysis of the reimbursement potential for our products/solutions in order to inform strategic decision-making in close collaboration with all relevant internal stakeholders
- Lead the development of the payer value propositions for our products/solutions and perform gap analyses in order to direct the development of value stories, health economic models and Market Access toolkits in co-creation with the Marketing team, Regional Market Access representatives, specialist functions at Global Market Access and the HEOR/Health Policy team
- You may set up and/or administer a strategic Market Access Insights database (including relevant pricing and reimbursement information) and partner with the Regional/Affiliate Market Access representatives of strategic relevant markets to define/align access strategies and support strategic initiatives
Who you are:
- Solid commercial background with at least 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, Sales or Market Access for healthcare products/solutions and services (relevant experience in the area of digital health services and integrated care models is a plus)
- In-depth understanding of payers and their value drivers in major markets as well as trends in Pricing & Reimbursement (a Master Degree in Public Health, Health Economics, etc. is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders from differing backgrounds including technical experts as well as commercial leaders alike
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Experience at country and/or regional levels related to Market Access affairs (e.g. experience in negotiations with local health authorities, hospital administrators, etc.)
- Display excellent business English skills, with first-rate communication abilities; German and Spanish are a plus, any other additional language desirable
- Willingness to travel for up to 20-30% of the time
Apply now – we are looking forward to receiving your application!
In case of technical issues: FAQ.
In case of Recruiting – related questions please refer to the recruiter for this position (Marius Herget, 0621 759 74815).
Please send us your CV with cover letter and relevant certificates. Please be aware that it is not possible to upload further documents after submitting your application.