- Be the experts of Foundation Medicine’s offerings, Comprehensive Genomic Profiling and the treatment algorithm of prioritized cancer types.
- Keep posted of the latest product features and disease treatment algorithm.
- Maintain quality engagement with stakeholders, including medical oncologists, key doctors of prioritized cancer type.
- Be familiar with hospital processes of conducting tissue and liquid-based CGP
- Adhere to the relevant local SOPs, reporting all drug safety or product complaints/counterfeits, within ONE working day
- Attend annual drug safety and product complaints/counterfeit training
- Assess territory potential. Develop territory plan based on insights generated by market intelligence, interaction with physicians, and colleagues of oncology business units. Implement territory action plan.
- Regularly update target customer profile and prioritization
- Refine the logistic operation flow through excellent communication to customers, users and the distributor.
- Seamless collaboration with oncology business units to maximize the promotional efficiency.
3. Account & Brand Management
- Account-based promotion. Understand individual account’s potential. Identify prioritized cancer types and key stakeholders in each of the responsible accounts.
- Implement marketing strategies in your identified cancer types to drive the business opportunities in designated territory. Propose optimized resources to fund growth potential in major accounts.
- Build strong engagement and credibility with KOLs, physicians, pathologists and pharmacists/procurement to arouse product advocacy
- Co-work with KAM on hospital listing
- Refine the logistic operation flow through effective engagement with pathologists and physicians.
4. Performance Management
- Align with supervisor to set working objective and task
- Collect, analyze and report market/competition information on time based on business requirements
5. Budget Management
- Set up budget plan and execute accordingly based on company policy
- Work closely and collaboratively with other team members
- Provide counseling and mentoring to junior team members