As Solution Support Engineer SAP BI Commercial you will assume responsibility for maintaining and supporting our Microsoft SQL Data Warehouse solutions in collaboration with internal and external onsite and offshore suppliers in accordance to the Roche service management processes (Incident Management, Change Management, etc.), and Roche quality and documentation standards. Within the global Roche Diagnostics IT Solution Maintenance and Support Organization, you will
- provide leadership and experience in maintaining and supporting solutions, procedures and business processes that meet business, customer and technological requirements.
- Supporting evaluation of alternative informatics technologies where required and researching industry best practices and emerging trends.
- Managing enhancements and change to solutions following industry best practice procedures and Roche processes and procedures in a validated environment.
- Develop and manage the respective business critical know-how within the said area of expertise.
- Analyse requests for change to determine business impact, implementation effort, technical dependencies
- Within area of expertise, interaction with IT colleagues and customers on the lifecycle of the solutions and applications
- Evaluation of solutions regarding their functionality, fit-to-purpose and cost/benefit.
You are a potential candidate for this challenging position, if you have
- Completed university degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration or in an technic/scientific field of study, preferably Master or PhD level
- Strong Microsoft SQL Datawarehouse know-how in the commercial application: Data Warehouse and Analytics in the area of reporting solutions for sales, marketing and distribution.
- Certifications and experience in the pharmaceutical industry or other regulated environments with Computer System Validation experience
- Experience with ITIL and experience in the pharmaceutical industry is assessed as a plus
- Strong communication skills and international mindset with clear goal orientation
- Fluently spoken and written English and ideally another language - German a plus.
- Flexibility to travel for up to 20% of time including outside of home country and flexibility to work outside of normal working hours or on call arrangements to provide support 24/7
- Strong Customer and Service Management focus
We are looking forward to receiving your complete job application including a cover letter and a current curriculum vitae!
Whom to contact: Luise Kern
Phone: +49 621 759 1351