Responsible for the design and development of automated systems to track, analyze, maintain and monitor complex business data. Analyzes business operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions. Gathers, compiles and synthesizes information with regard to technology processes or systems. Develops design and functional specifications, produces deliverables related to the project(s) assigned and assists in post-implementation support and system enhancements. Possess expertise in the business unit(s) supported, and assists in business process redesign. Analyzes data captured to assess program effectiveness and develops predictive models to identify business development opportunities. Provides recommendations to management on findings and to ensure data and goals are in adherence with standard procedures and policies. Provides ad hoc reporting and analysis that involve large scale and complex functions as requested.
Specialized knowledge of specific work processes or area. Provides analytical work to assigned area. Advanced knowledge of a specific field, and applies this knowledge to look in-depth at information pertaining to the area. Manages, organizes, and analyzes data or other information. Acts as a resource in providing information to others in the implementation of solutions. Applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures to analytical work. Requires some evaluation, originality or ingenuity. Is generally assigned more complex and difficult assignments. Typically works with greater discretion and latitude. May assist lower level staff by providing technical advice and guidance.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
1. Build, maintain, and enhance business applications, reporting, and analysis solutions with a focus on maintaining the integrity of the business application, data, and system.
2. Write SQL queries to satisfy various business needs.
3. Drive and lead business application project initiatives.
4. Collaborate with stakeholders to identify upgrades and development of new functionality with current business applications
5. Perform data validation and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality/accuracy
6. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
• 5 years of business/systems analysis/analytical experience
• Advanced MS Excel, MS Access, relational database, SQL and PC skills
• Ability to build, develop and implement appropriate technical solutions to address business needs
• Comprehensive experience analyzing and solving business situations
• Experience presenting information to diverse audiences including senior leadership
• Previous project management experience preferred
• Advanced skills with modern Business Intelligence technologies and tools including Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, .NET, or similar
• The ideal candidate will utilize innovation and creativity in solving complex problems