You will be responsible for:
- Creating medical messaging on responsible disease area panels and identifying medical and scientific key knowledge gaps.
- Work closely with BA on disease management training and align on medical messaging
- Supporting responsible disease area phase IV local studies
- Acting as the primary resource for medical information regarding products and disease area in the areas of expertise.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with national top key opinion leaders, to seek advices in disease consensus and guideline set up
- Coordinating with Global Medical Affairs and China Medical Regulatory Affairs department
- Working on mid- and long- term medical strategies and, after aligning with BA, implement them on yearly basis.
- Working with BA to identify medical and scientific knowledge gaps and provide corresponding disease area medical messages.
- Reviewing and ensuring corresponding disease area medical contents are accurate, fair, balance, evidence-based and compliance with local regulations.
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationship with KOLs of corresponding disease areas
- Organizing medical events (congress etc.) and ensure all activities align with compliance and DiaSymphony requirements and support responsible disease area phase IV local studies.
- Making internal medical information training materials for corresponding disease areas and train both medical and BA colleagues at different Roche events.
- Reviewing HCP PPTs and Roche promotion and internal training materials.
- Communicating with BA on issues related to publication in corresponding disease areas.
You should have:
- At least Bachelor Degree in Science Degree preferably in Health Sciences or Clinical Diagnostics
- 3-5 years of diverse healthcare experience in either Medical, Clinical or Marketing, in addition to the educational qualification, he/she shall have good track record for working in a MNC company for two years or above.
- Able to work as a member of a cross functional team
- Able to focus on developing and delivering key messages
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Medical Affairs、 Medical Affairs > Medical Information/Scientific Affairs