Due to recent internal moves we have an exciting opportunity to join our Biosample Operations department as a Biosample Operations Specialist (BOS).
The key responsibilities of the Biosample Operations Specialist (BOS) are:
- To drive alignment of study and project level strategies within the overarching therapeutic area strategy for biosamples, through close partnership with the Biosample Therapeutic Area Leaders (BTALs), service providers (including lab vendors) and DTA stakeholders.
- To take responsibility for the delivery and implementation of the biosample strategy within multiple clinical programmes in accordance with the requirements of quality, ethical and regulatory standards including ICH/GCP/GLP.
- To ensure project level consistency for biosampling across studies and is the primary point of contact within Biosample Operations for project, clinical and study teams.
- To deliver expert input on strategic direction and operational considerations for Biomarker sampling to project and study teams.
- To leads or contribute to innovation and continuous improvement activities in the area of biosample collection, processing and data delivery.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Research & Development, Research & Development > Clinical Operations