Who we are
As a research-focused healthcare company, Roche discovers, develops and provides innovative diagnostics and therapeutic products and services that deliver significant benefits to patients and healthcare professionals - from early detection and prevention of diseases to diagnostics, treatment and treatment monitoring. Roche is a successful company that can offer exciting career opportunities. We encourage and support your development in areas of your interest which will prepare you for the next level in your career path. We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees.
We’re looking for a Regional Market Access to join Roche Romania Pharma who identify the market access opportunities for Roche products on the West part of the country and will define the strategies and actions applicable for the allocated region.
- Conducts trade negotiations with regional key stakeholders.
- Proposes and implements, in coordination with other internal stakeholders, an institutional action plan in order to optimize the market access of Roche products at regional level.
- Provide information, clarifications and details to the regional stakeholders related to Roche medicines.
- Understand, describe, prioritize and collaborate with the relevant regional stakeholders (payers, regional organizations, KoL), building the trustful and strategic relationship
- Implement the Roche Market Access strategy on the allocated region; ensures alignment, at regional level, with the Product Market Access Strategy Plan
- Continuous updates the knowledge regarding the market environment, stakeholders, priorities, positions and decisions of regional institutions.
- Strives for adequate funding for Roche products by developing and implementing effective and sound economic models at a regional level.
- Ensures that the strategic product pricing is set at the appropriate level for the local tender market.
- Increasing regional visibility of Roche Romania as a responsible and leading pharmaceutical and diagnostics company with main regional stakeholders.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- University Degree in Life science or Economics
- At least 3 years of experience in the Romanian pharmaceutical industry, in Market Access/ Commercial/ Product/ Marketing managerial roles
- Experience in negotiating contracts, terms and conditions; strong knowledge regarding hospital tender process is considered a plus
- Good knowledge of the application of pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement mechanisms on the local market
- Excellent knowledge of financial terms and concepts
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen, systemic vision and understating of the Romanian business environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proven communication skills, ability to build and maintain business relationship at all decisional levels
- Team worker as well as individual player, problem solver, self-initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast moving work environment
Location: Timisoara, Cluj Napoca
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Access, Access > General Access