Objectives and Scope of Position:
- Manage the assigned product portfolio, at Roche Pharma Taiwan, in alignment with Roche global goals and strategies.
- Establish marketing priorities and drive the strategic focus with the right resource allocation and management.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure that we seize opportunities and tackle the hurdles to access barriers
- Drive launch success by defining and implementing the local marketing plans, ensuring that the launch plan reflects customer insight, address medical needs and maximize competitiveness.
- Focus on second wave indication of Tecentriq, especially TNBC launch and potentially cover other therapeutic areas (for example, GI, GU & LC depending on the situation and workload)
- Complete Launch Readiness Review (LRR) and get endorsement from LT, Regional team and GPS for the launch plan
- Deliver high-quality Annual Business Plan for the defined portfolio
- Achieve quantitative and qualitative targets of the respective product line
- Efficient cost management and forecasting accuracy
- Consistent implementation of global strategy through frequent communication with affiliates.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Accountable for the management of a defined product portfolio with specific attention to product availability to meet customer demand/business needs
2. Translate Roche Pharma Global strategy into local marketing plans
3. Plan and successfully launch new indications
4. Help develop appropriate marketing strategy and tactical action plans to optimize performance
5. Ensure that assigned products are accurately forecasted; manage the introduction of products; and that product changes/updates are communicated
6. Ensure that all commercial product management tasks are properly implemented
7. Ensure that the sales force has the product related knowledge and skills required to sell/promote the products
8. Monitor monthly progress against plan and recommend corrective actions
9. Complete TAEs and customer profiling, mapping and engagement
10. Participate in relevant customer/marketing meetings and event / congress
11. Manage the marketing budget in accordance to agreed latest financial plans
12. Align with Medical Marketing the strategic plans and promotional activities for high medical value tests
13. Regular competitive analysis and key market trends, to share with commercial operations.
14. Conduct different scenario planning prior to outcome or data read-out and plan ahead for contingency actions
15. Respect the compliance with all relevant Roche guidelines and policies
Professional and Technical Requirements
Minimum: University degree or above in Science, Marketing or Business Management
Experience, Skills, Knowledge
1. Proficiency in English
- More than 3-year experience of Pharmaceutical Product Management experience
- Product positioning and branding
- Experience of translating customer insight into clear marketing strategy/tactics
- Budget management experience
- Has achieved sales and marketing goals
- Has experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ideally has launched a product
- Market analytics
- Understands the sales/marketing relationship
- Key Opinion Leader development and management
- Regulatory requirements
- How to work in cross functional teams
- Budgeting and forecasting process
- Pharmaceutical market characteristics
- Proven business acumen & judgement
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Good convincing skills with ability to clearly present and articulate a business position
- Organized, proactive, dynamic, with personal initiative, and ability to achieve goals with minimal to moderate supervision and direction
- Project Management
- Strategic thinker
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Product Life Cycle Management