Provides in depth process, system and data knowledge to provide analysis and research in such areas as, benefits, payroll, HRIS systems and/or call center for the North America Pharma and Diagnostics HR Shared Services organization. Recommends and implements new and improved programs that are customer focused, timely, efficient, and compliant. Provides strong, competitive knowledge of trends, best practices, and legal requirements. Embraces our “higher standard” where respecting and protecting employee privacy is concerned: in all cases, limits access and use of information to the legitimate business task at hand; and uses discretion whenever handling employee information.
Specialized knowledge of specific work processes or area. Advanced knowledge of a specific field including associated laws and regulations. Applies this knowledge to look in-depth at information pertaining to the area. Troubleshoots complex inquiries and issues requiring high degree of originality or ingenuity. May conduct audits and provide solutions to ensure compliance. Manages, organizes, and analyzes data or other information. Works independently to drive key initiatives. This position requires a significant customer service orientation. Applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures to analytical work in order to meet customer needs.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
1. Provides in depth research and solutions to a variety of complex, non-routine issues across multiple processes
2. Provides information and/or analysis ensuring a high level of customer service to internal customers.
3. Prepares reports, graphs and charts in conformance with legislated requirements or organizational needs. Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in general business conditions and other related areas.
4. Conducts special human resource and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in the preparation of analyses.
5. Assists in the development of business process and policies and provides content to support required communications.
Who you are:
• Associate’s or equivalent experience
• 3 years related business experience
• Broad knowledge of Employee Benefits, HR services, policies, programs
• Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to independently resolve a variety of routine and complex issues
• Ability to identify, drive, and/or participate in implementing process improvement activities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word)
• Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of relevant federal, state, and local laws and regulations
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Knowledge of relevant Benefits & Leave of Absence related federal, state and local laws and regulations
• High level of empathy required due to the sensitive, health related issues involved
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task with attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Ability to identify and participate in implementing process improvement activities
• Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
• Ability to manage and analyze data and system integration and processes
• Strongly preferred experience using an HRIS such as SAP or Workday
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resources, Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits