This is an excellent chance to join a global healthcare leader. We develop high quality solutions for diagnostics laboratories & healthcare professionals - from analyzers and test reagents to point of care testing devices and work-flow solutions. Our team plays an integral role in providing healthcare professionals the right diagnostic tools and information to accurately diagnose and treat their patients.
As the Senior Controlling Executive, you will support Corporate and local Controlling functions, including business planning and rolling forecast and support business areas as an engaged business partner who helps providing tools to monitor results (sales and expenses). In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide relevant financial analysis (actuals vs forecasts), non-financial information, as well as business analysis to the business partners at the right time and right quality.
- Support the annual budget and periodic forecasts preparation, coordinating the needs of the different areas and the corporate requirements and guidelines.
- Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve insight into business and financial performance.
- Perform ad-hoc cost calculation and analysis of financial figures.
- Support analyses activities on profitability looking at the variation of price-volume-mix.
- Support in analyses CPR consumption and instrument usage and proposes solutions. [rephrase]
- Provide basic training to sales and marketing team on deal calculation tool.
- Monitor and maintain Global Deal Calculator system and act as local point of contact.
- Act with full integrity and in compliance with corporate standards and business ethics.
The position is based in our Petaling Jaya office.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management Studies, Business Administration, Accounting or similar from a recognized university. Ideally, you have previous professional experience to work in corporate controlling functions in a MNC company and possess the following attributes:
- Analytical thinker with outstanding mathematical skills
- Proven ability to find solutions to complex problems
- Advanced user of ERP (SAP FI-CO/MM) & Microsoft Office applications
- Driven to seek process optimizations and business efficiencies
- Ability to communicated effectively with business partners and other stakeholders
- Reliable team player that is used to work with deadlines
- Preferably affiliated with a recognized professional accountancy body
- Display integrity, passion, and courage
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
As a global leader in healthcare, Roche Diagnostics offers a broad portfolio of products, tools and services that help in the prevention, diagnosis and management of diseases like HPV, HIV, hepatitis and diabetes as well as other medical conditions, such as fertility and blood coagulation. These products and services are used by researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and laboratories worldwide to help improve people’s lives.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Finance, Finance > Accounting & Reporting