Territory: AZ, NM and TX. Must live within 50 miles of Phoenix, AZ or willing to relocate.
This is an exciting time to join Roche Support Network. If you are passionate for problem solving then this is the position for you! As a research-focused healthcare company, Roche discovers, develops and provides innovative diagnostics and therapeutic products and services that deliver significant benefits to patients and healthcare professionals - from early detection and prevention of diseases to diagnostics, treatment and treatment monitoring. Roche is a successful company that can offer exciting career opportunities. We encourage and support your development in areas of your interest which will prepare you for the next level in your career path. We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees. Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected, and empowered is a daily experience.
This position serves as a new technical repair or installation specialist for Roche products for assigned product lines and geographies. Provides routine technical support to customers on operational and maintenance aspects of system equipment. Performs on-site service, repair and/or installation of company product(s). This may include any aspect of field support and is not limited to mechanical/system hardware and software, networking/wireless networking. Serves as customer contact on routine technical and service related problems. Receives training and delivers service within the normal scope of the position. Follows documented practices, policies and procedures in providing repair and installation support. Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and system failure, using established procedures. Determines most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime. Provides analysis, feedback and recommendations on product failure trends and service ability issues. Documents all activity in a manner compliant with company’s quality procedures. Specialized knowledge generally of particular area, system or equipment. Requires specific training and certification. Applies some advanced skills to the position or specialization. May adapt procedures, processes, tools equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position. Duties are generally routine, but may include non-routine tasks. Resolves most questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels. Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
Who you are:
- High school diploma and 2 years of technical school or equivalent military training or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of experience repairing or servicing mechanical/system hardware and software, or networking/wireless networking or equivalent level of competency attained through appropriate training curriculum
- Basic knowledge of electronics, electro-mechanical systems and information technology
- Ability to develop in-depth technically related trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge of basic chemistry
- Ability to work after hours, provide weekend and holiday support on a rotated basis within an assigned territory and/or geographic region and be on call 24/7 during rotation * Good written/verbal communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Effective customer service skills, which includes a positive attitude, helpful customer interaction, and maintenance of ongoing customer relationships