You will be responsible for account management and promotion in the designated accounts and/or areas.
- Managing including monitor of sales performance of account that are assigned;
- Achieving sales target assigned by line manager;
- Planning and carrying out high quality service to clients;
- Working closely with local distributors in the area assigned and ensuring enough stock-holding and coverage;
- Possessing and maintaining good product knowledge and promoting products and services offered by the company to the customers (end users);
- Coordinating instrument installation with Service Engineer and Application Specialist;
- Keeping good and up to-date customer profile.
You should hold:
- At least Diploma in Clinical Diagnostics or appropriate Science;
- Basic command of English in both spoken and written and good command of MS office software application;
- Product & Application Expertise.
You should have at least 2 years experience in hospital diagnostics laboratory or 2 years similar sales experience in the industry.
Sales & Marketing、 Sales & Marketing > Sales