You will be responsible for Sales Administration Support.
- Assisting Key Account Director on administrate activities;
- Regional monthly sales report and marketing analysis;
- Distributing agreement and Letter of Authorization preparation;
- Sales meeting and marketing activities coordination;
- Ordering process and reagent contract fulfillment;
- Liaising between distributors and supply chain or Finance department for all sales orders and goods delivery;
- Handling distributor/customer complaints and assisting in product forecast.
You should hold:
- Diploma and above in Appropriate discipline;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and good command of MS office software application;
You should have at least two years' experience in similar industry.