You will be responsible for planning, designing and implementing digital marketing strategy and relevant platforms and campaigns in DC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- “Start with the WHY?” – to create and lead RDC Vietnam’s digital marketing strategy (goals, action plan, calendar, KPIs measuring efficiency & success) in alignment with business goals & objectives
- Identify ways to build customer relationship via digital marketing resources (e.g. online web sites, social media, mobile applications, etc.) including partnerships with external parties
- Execute multi-channel digital marketing strategies by building and maintaining the required infrastructure and tools (in partnership with the RDC APAC Regional team)
- Collaborate strongly with the Sales & Marketing teams (including joint field visits) to build digital marketing initiatives synergistic with other promotional and awareness activities
- Leverage RDC product and solutions portfolio and/or identify relevant external partners to develop creative and compelling digital marketing solutions, which can be successfully commercialized to third party customers (e.g. public or private health insurance companies)
- Track success of the digital marketing strategy by analyzing relevant metrics (e.g. usage), and determining the Return-On-Investment of the digital marketing campaigns
- Working closely with APAC and Global digital marketing colleagues, leveraging and adapting solutions already implemented successfully in similar markets
- Be a pioneer of internal communication about digital marketing to motivate and create excitement
- Liaising with external vendors and agencies to ensure that to meet the requirements and budget;
- Organizing and implementing events like seminar, exhibition and congress etc. and tie in digital tools into offline events to make the marketing events more efficiently and right target audience
- Responsible for various digital platforms like Website, e-commerce, facebook and working with other teams to create, polish and make it adaptive to digital promotion;
- Working with marketing teams to generate, lead and track the open leads through online & offline campaign to make the marketing activities more effectively;
- Coordinating or designing marketing promotion tools like gift, brochure or souvenir which should be ensured in accordance with Roche CI policy;
- Realizing the delivery of each event within budget and schedule as well as with good quality;
- Improving the efficiency of event management procedure by leveraging the knowledge and experience of process control, resources allocation, documentation, etc. Effectively reviewing and evaluating each event conducted to understand the issues of event management and areas to improve. Continuously improving the innovation of events implemented.
- Support Customer Service to strengthen after sale service include SOP, training sale and customer service on product
- Analyze effectiveness and efficiency of current service process and propose appropriate improvement
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree and above in Marketing, Business Management, advertising
- Digital working experience
- MNC Pharmaceutical experience is preferable
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in service related areas
- At least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing, e.g. in consumer products, health insurance, pharma/medical device or related field
- Strong proficiency in both English and Vietnamese (conversational & writing)
Other Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge of Digital marketing
- Good understanding about product and marketing
- Good time - planning and organized competency
- Good communicate with customers, sale team
- Confidence – patient and maturity appearance
- Good sense of customer oriented
- Good working attitude include: team work – accountability – integrity
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Develops and champions new ideas
- Selects effective approaches to solving issues, based on business objectives
- Understands what is needed to accomplish project objectives and establish appropriate goals
- Determines and fulfills customers’ needs
- Builds and maintains relationships and partnerships internally and externally
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, ) and digital tools
- Good knowledge of Google Analytic, SEO, SEM, Adwords, Facebook, Email Marketing, Forum, and blog.
- Skills in Photoshop, photography, video editing, website design, Graphic design would be an advantage.
- Experience in ecommerce, email marketing, and social media.
- Knowledge of the latest analytics solutions and methodologies
Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and best practices.