Primary Purpose of Job (Job Summary) 主要工作目标（岗位简介）
Develop the regional plan, lead the team, well convey the key product information to clients accurately and timely through innovative and academic way which in line with compliance to accomplish promotion target. Cross function collaboration with Marketing, Medical and other enabling functions on the daily communication, improve Roche and Roche Products brand’s awareness and knowledge.
Principle Roles & Responsibilities / Accountabilities 主要职责/责任
Setting flexible sales plans and drive the implementation:
- Setting Sales plans based on the market and competition insights and keep the agility to fit the changes
- Coach the team to develop, implement and monitor Regional Business plan, ensure team execution of all business activities are in line with company policies and SOP, follow the highest compliance standard
Account & Brand Management
- Build credibility with key accounts through academic visits to continuously help them cognize Roche products and know relevant knowledge of Roche products, enhance the recognition and reputation of the Roche products
- Participate in or develop professional promotion activities in responsible area to establish good interactive mechanisms.
- Grasp the regional patient flow, find obstacles and promote testing rate.
- Cross function collaboration with Channel & Hospital Access and Market Access colleagues to secure the product supply channels and drive access to the market.
Effectiveness & Performance Management
- Enhance sales operation effectiveness in terms of team capability, operation excellence，market access and Micro marketing competency.
- Understand company business strategy, set working objective and promotion task, motivate team to ensure achievement of company objectives
- Build high performance culture and collaborative team spirit to align well with Roche culture
- Provide leadership, coaching, mentoring & training direction to sales personnel
- Manage hiring, manpower allocation, performance management, career development
- Lead team to work closely and collaboratively with cross functions to combine resources, and drive win-win solution.
- Manage turnover, develop talents and provide career development opportunities.
- Lead team adapt to change and drive business results under new environment
Hiring qualification and requirements 录用条件及要求
Bachelor degree or above
Rich Oncology sales and marketing experiences and industry expertise
Good track record of leadership experiences ,DSM or above, or similar experience
Required corporate credit card must be gained within probation
Pass all Roche mandatory training courses before required timeline within probation
Meet Roche Values符合罗氏价值观要求
Integrity: We are consistently open, honest, ethical and genuine
Courage: We are entrepreneurial and thus take risks, reach beyond boundaries and experiment.
Passion: We use our drive and commitment to energise, engage and inspire others.
•Take genuine interest in people / 我对员工付出真正的关怀
•Listen carefully, tell the truth and explain “the why” /我仔细倾听、坦诚直言并解释“为什么”
•Empower and trust people to make decisions /我授权并信赖员工作决定
•Discover and develop the potential in people /我发现并开发员工的潜力
•Strive for excellence and extraordinary result /我追求卓越和非凡的业绩
•Set priorities and simplify work/我设定事务的优先顺序并简化工作
•Congratulate people for a job well done/我对工作出色的员工表示祝贺
Job Required Competencies岗位所需胜任力
- Product knowledge/professional knowledge/compliance knowledge 产品知识/专业知识/合规知识
- Growth Mindset and change agility成长型思维及变革敏锐度
- Innovative thinking 创新思考
- Customer value guidance 客户价值导向
- Sales tactics formulation 销售战术制定
- Resources optimization and utilization 资源优化与利用
- Team effectiveness promoting 激发团队效能
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Sales & Marketing、 Sales & Marketing > SalesShanghai Long Dong Av.