For more than 40 years, Roche Diabetes Care has been dedicated to enabling people with diabetes to live life as normal and active as possible and to help healthcare professionals make the most informed decisions with patients. We are now looking for someone to help us continue to serve on our purpose to create novel, patient-centric solutions and to provide true relief for people with diabetes, care givers and healthcare professionals.
The Strategy & Customer Solutions (SCS) team within RDC is responsible for the development and evolution of the overall Business Unit Strategy, the identification of growth opportunities and the initiation and oversight of new solutions developments, the management of the existing product portfolio and the provision of global marketing services to regions and affiliates..
The new established Franchise Leads Organization is focused on identifying growth opportunities and initiating and leading new solutions development based on customer insghts and market needs. The team is responsible for the development and execution of the Franchise Strategy in the assigned area within the overall Roche Diabetes Care Business Unit Strategy
As Member of the Global Strategy & Costumer Solution Leadership team (SCS) you ensure the development of strategies for a specific customer segment and you are accountable for the execution of the customer segment strategy thereby ensuring that Roche Diabetes Care addresses customers’ needs, and supporting the organization in improving the lives of patients living with Diabetes.
- provide leadership and strategic oversight for the FI/MDI Franchise
- are responsible for the development and implementation of the overall franchise strategy including the strategic analysis of the relevant market segment and the identification of unmet market and customer needs, the definition of specific growth opportunities, and the proposal of specific development including recommendations for make/partner/buy in close alignment with Business Development & R&D and the Strategy, Insights and Portfolio Management team
- initialize request for funding of specific projects based on the identified opportunities, staff the project team in alignment with key stakeholders and subject matter experts and lead the projects / project leaders throughout the RDC end-to-end process for new solutions development
- provide franchise area specific insights and recommendations into the overall Diabetes Care Business unit strategy and into the Pipeline Steering Committee
- build partnerships and ensure clos alignment with senior key stakeholders from other functions throughout the solution development process from project initialization till commercial launch (e.g. Regions, R&D, BD, Medical Affairs, Quality) to ensure that strategic business goals are met through the sharing of knowledge, expertise and the provision of appropriate resources
- design KPIs to enable effective measurement of strategic initiatives and development projects for the Franchise
Who you are:
You are an agile, flexible, high energy person with a passion to developing patients and customer solutions based on customer insights and unmet market needs. We are looking for strong planning and organizational abilities as well as experience in managing multiple complex projects. You are an excellent communicator with the ability to influence at all levels and to manage various key stakeholder groups. You have extensive experience of partnering with senior leadership teams and solid experience in leading development projects in an agile environment.
- Degree in technical or business or related discipline required
- minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical and/ or medical devices industries. Ideally experience in multiple functions and /or diabetes therapeutic area
- Proven track record in solution development with agile methodology / design thinking
- Strong background on the FI&MDI Diabetes therapy field
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative approaches to solve challenging problems within the pharmaceutical/ healthcare/ medical device industry
- Strong strategic and leadership ability for a multifunctional environment
- Demonstrated leadership, including active listening, coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to think strategically, independently, creatively, and purposefully while managing multiple global projects skill sets and respective deliverables
- Energetic to drive change and find solutions quickly and effectively, taking into account the impact to other teams cross-functionally
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Extended communication skills, solution orientation, and ability to influence and inspire people
We look forward to receiving your complete application with cover letter and current CV in English!
Whom to contact: Mrs. B. Delker Telephone number: +49 621 759 69868
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Product Life Cycle Management