Field Support Technician - FL, GA and LA
Territory: Florida, Georgia, Louisiana and surrounding states
Travel: 90% M-F
This is an exciting time to join Roche Support Network. If you are passionate for problem solving then this is the position for you! As a research-focused healthcare company, Roche discovers, develops and provides innovative diagnostics and therapeutic products and services that deliver significant benefits to patients and healthcare professionals - from early detection and prevention of diseases to diagnostics, treatment and treatment monitoring. Roche is a successful company that can offer exciting career opportunities. We encourage and support your development in areas of your interest which will prepare you for the next level in your career path. We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees. Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected, and empowered is a daily experience.
The Roche Support Network group is committed to providing industry-defining support to its customers. This position serves as a resource for the technical maintenance and installation of Roche products for assigned product lines. Performs on-site preventative maintenance, installation, and technical updates (TSB’s) on company product(s). Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and system failure, using established procedures as necessary when performing preventative maintenance, installation, and technical updates (TSB’s) activities.
This position requires specific training and certification. You may adapt procedures, processes, tools equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position. Duties are generally routine but may include non-routine tasks.
You will be responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
Who you are:
- Associate’s degree in Medical Technology, Information Technology, Computer Science or Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- 3 years of previous experience in a clinical laboratory or IT in a clinical lab environment
- Ability to learn Roche solutions (i.e. chemistry, immunology, molecular, life sciences, IT solutions), and stay current with industry trends.
- Effective written/verbal communication skills as well as project management experience
- Effective customer consultative skills which includes advanced scientific knowledge and analysis, exceptional customer engagement, and fostering of strong customer relationships.
- Can work as a field based individual contributor with independence and autonomy
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Support, Customer Support > Technical & Application SupportIndianapolis - Field