You will be responsible to handle customer technical inquiry and trouble shooting by phone in Customer Contact Center.
- Responsible to handle customer technical inquiry and trouble shooting by phone. Good use of remote diagnosis tools, Customer information Management System, telephony system, other web tools to fulfill customer service request and recording communication;
- Ability to handle of instrument servicing & maintenance, as well as software and/or hardware trouble shooting;
- Following up with open case processing until we close case;
- Relocating to field service/application team in order to renew technical knowledge and service experience;
- Using service standard words and treating our clients warm, polite and satisfy our customers. Fulfilling the working arrangement and be responsible for relocate work. Ensuring timely completion of individual KPI;
- Constantly learning new knowledge and actively attend company technical and soft skill training program;
- Promoting 800 line specialized for new covered product line.
You should hold:
- At least Bachelor Degree in Clinical Diagnostics or Appropriate Science or Medical discipline;
- Good at English spoken and writing; Good computer skill in office software. Speaking in a clear voice, mandarin standard, good team communication skills and understanding capability;
- Good communication skills, good sense of customer service. Good-natured, patient, responsible, with team work spirit, be able to work under pressure and conflict management capability.
You should have more than 1 year experience in hospital diagnostics laboratory and / or field service/application experience for end-customer.