● Ensure that IT overall work plan is aligned with Bus requirements as well
by monitoring the delivery of IT projects and services
● Contribute with Affiliate Mexico Executive Committee on Strategic
activities, even if it's not directly related with IT subjects
● Ensure that all IT topics in affiliates is under his team accountability, even
if execution is done by other IT teams (global, external, ..)
● Coordinates and Align actions with LATAM Regional Head, LATAM Site
Heads. LATAM Delivery Areas
● Incentive in affiliate the re-usage of existing technologies in place at
Roche regionally or globally
● Work in collaboration with other IT teams in the region, respecting the
different roles and responsibilities
● Communicates functional vision / roadmap and departmental goals and
work to assure employee buy in and acceptance.
● Ensures the right people are in the right jobs and develops individual
● Creates environment of teamwork within country and across Latam.
● Manage the IT budget, aligning strategy and generating savings for the
● Based on agreed Bus/IT objectives , sets clear targets, plans, organizes
and monitors team performance through regular coaching & management
processes and where necessary, initiates corrective actions to cover short
all in performance and capability.
● Drives efficiency by utilizing global & regional defined best practice
processes for IT operations where applicable.
● Follows defined working processes and standards in the execution of daily
duties and job function.
● Functionally coach the IT team , ensuring their development and career
● Manage the budget in the affiliate.
● Administrative manager of all informatics function in the sites