As our Commercial Operations Manager, you will direct all aspects of the day-to-day operations in the areas of responsibility to ensure efficiency and performance in accordance with the corporate objectives, strategy and plans. You will act as a business partner for General Manager and Department Heads to provide expertise consultancy and strong support to ensure smooth business operations. Your primary responsibilities include distribution management, customer service, logistic and commercial services, as well as:
- Leading and driving actions for improvements in the commercial operations support processes,
- Regularly reviewing the current processes of the business and developing metrics and measurements to ensure the achievement of strategic goals,
- Leading, implementing, managing and monitoring commercial excellence projects; providing inside into data to assist leadership decisions,
- Reviewing and improving distribution management process to drive compliant, efficient and profitable business with Roche's distributors and end customers,
- Managing customer service experience to ensure flawless execution of customer orders and inquiries and effective handling of customer complaints,
- Leading and supervising business competitive intelligence research, conducting pricing analysis and commercial analysis of investment cases and new business models to consult GM and Business units.