At Roche, we are investing in the support for the country quality staff. In that context, we are recruiting for a new role: the Quality Country Cluster Lead (QCCL). The incumbent will have an opportunity to drive the implementation of a positive wave of change across his/her region, including:
- Enhanced talent development practices
- A targeted change and communications program
- Changes in how the global teams partner with the regions and affiliates towards mutual success
The incumbent will report into the Regional Quality Head LATAM, who is a member of the International Quality Management (IQM) Leadership Team and a member of the Regional Medical Compliance Office. He/She is responsible for the QM activities in the assigned countries (which make up their cluster), for which they:
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the assigned Roche Pharma affiliates to drive the delivery of an integrated Affiliate Quality Management strategy in alignment with the Global Quality strategy & priorities.
- Responsible for the functional recruitment, resourcing and talent management for all Quality staff in the assigned countries, ensuring effective partnership with General Managers/Country Medical Directors.
- Monitor the Roche Pharma QMS for Clinical Trial and Pharmacovigilance activities across the assigned affiliates and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure that global regulated processes and improvements are adequately rolled out, trained and implemented in their assigned affiliates. Providing direction to affiliates throughout process lifecycle and feedback on compliance concerns to the Regional Quality Head LATAM.
- Drive Quality Mindset across the affiliates. Build a quality community across affiliates that allows for knowledge sharing and 2-way communication as a basis for improving quality performance within and across the affiliates in the region.
The incumbent will be expected to adhere to the Roche Leadership Commitments: Embrace the Roche Leadership Commitments: a. Take a genuine interest in people; b. Listen carefully, tell the truth, and explain the why; c. Empower and trust people to make decisions; d. Discover and develop the potential in people; e. Strive for excellence and extraordinary results; f. Set priorities and simplify work; g. Congratulate people for a job well done.