At Roche, we are investing in the support for the country safety staff. In that context, we are recruiting for a new role: the PV Country Cluster Lead (PV CCL). The incumbent will have an opportunity to drive the implementation of a positive wave of change across his/her region, including:
- Increasing regional support staff and hubs
- Enhanced talent development practices
- A targeted change and communications program
- Changes in how the global teams partner with the regions and affiliates towards mutual success
The incumbent will report into the Regional PV head LATAM, who is a member of the International PV Leadership Team and a member of the Regional Medical Compliance Office. He/She will be accountable for the PV activities in the assigned countries (which make up their sub-region), for which the key accountabilities are:
- Accountable for the Patient Safety strategy for the assigned countries and its operational execution, under the leadership of the Regional PV head and in partnership with the country General Managers and Medical Directors.
- Responsible for the functional recruitment, resourcing and talent management for all safety staff in the assigned countries, ensuring effective partnership with the General Managers/Country Medical Directors.
- Accountable for maintaining a holistic and comprehensive oversight on the robustness of the PV system across the assigned countries and the design and implementation of the PV compliance strategy. Responsible for escalating compliance concerns to the Regional PV head.
- Accountable for the implementation of the change strategy towards the global safety vision for risk management, in partnership with the medical affairs organization, and ensuring the prompt spreading of best practices across the assigned countries.
- Accountable for the implementation of the PV policy strategy in the assigned countries.