As a Junior Business Controlling Analyst you will support controlling and business functions in terms of monitoring performance, providing relevant fact base to support decision making and enabling the forecasting process efficiency.
As a Junior Business Controlling Analyst, your role will entail:
- Supporting business planning and target setting process by ensuring tool readiness, data availability and timely reporting/presenting in relevant systems and tools.
- Closely collaborating with the business partners to identify information gaps and business analytics needs.
- Preparing analyses to support strategic view for brands and disease areas to enable effective and informed decision making.
- Preparing benchmarking reports and dashboards for main strategic product to support evaluation of growth opportunities.
- Supporting implementation of performance and insight generation tools.
- Monthly monitoring of actual sales, costs and resources against budget to understand the drivers of performance, driving improvements of the monitoring process and reporting.
- Supporting controlling projects and initiatives in all phases (planning, execution, testing & validation).