The APAC Region is undergoing a period of exciting change and enthusiasm with the adoption of
our 5-year Ambition centred upon: improving patient access, people development and business performance. As APAC Regional Controller you will play a critical role to support informed regional decision-making through value-adding financial insights and analysis for rapidly growing business of >3.5BnCHF in sales and ~900+MnCHF in local operating expenses.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Manage target setting processes incl. development of strategic and business planning requirements in collaboration with group and divisional finance and the APAC Regional Team
- Ensure regional viewpoints and interests are properly communicated and reflected with group and divisional finance
- Support the Regional Leadership Team, and Regional Team, with financial insights and analysis and the coordinate of the financial support for APAC Ambition
- Participate in and roll-out group, division and regional finance projects or initiatives as required across the region
- Support affiliates controllers and Finance Managers by providing regional guidance and benchmark in driving local business and drive best practices across affiliates
- As Regional Controller you will be required to quickly develop an understanding of our affiliates, the overall market environment and how we operate as regional team (~50 regional employees across Singapore and other APAC sites).