As Head of Medical & Scientific Affairs, you will support market access and medical affairs related topics for all business areas of Roche Diagnostics Vietnam (RDV). You will further drive scientific and medical excellence and ensure appropriate medical communication to external stakeholders following the Symphony principles. The position is also a member of RDV Management Team.
As Head of Medical & Scientific Affairs, your main duties are:
- Facilitating and developing the professional relationship with the medical/scientific community by communicating non-promotional product-related information to investigators and institutions.
- Acting as the clinical/scientific point of contact from RDV.
- Providing information on company products, researching developments, and changes in standards of care including unsolicited and non-promotional and/or off-label/pipeline content request with the highest integrity, compliance and adherence to legal, regulatory and Roche guidelines, policies & procedures.
- Providing clinical expertise in the development, management and maintenance of clinical and scientific communications, including research, publications, and educational materials, meeting/event presentations and information etc. on all Roche tests and disease areas.
- Being responsible and accountable for medical & scientific grants, donations and sponsorship for HCPs/HCOs.
- Supporting customer events with educational presentations
- Interacting with Hospital Authority, Government or other organizations (e.g. Pharma companies) to establish funding availability for particular disease diagnosis/testing.
Most importantly, you must conduct business in full compliance to the Roche Behavior in Business and Behavior in Competition