• To define and implement digital strategy and initiatives for the assigned brands and departments in order to drive active stakeholders/customers engagement in Roche disease areas, medicines, and services.
• To contribute to multichannel customer engagement, leveraging digital technology, in order to great superior customer experiences.
• To provide ideas to capture the voice of the customers through digital channels, in order to improve Brands/ Roche reputation.
Lead Digital Marketing Strategy
• Take lead in identifying digital trends and customers insight in order to propose RTL digital strategy and digital solutions
• Guide relevant departments (BUs, ACE, Med, MAGA) in developing appropriate e-strategies and tactics to meet their business goals.
• Be able to advise, prioritize, plan, pilot, and integrate the respective initiatives across brands or departments, to keep sharing and upgrading best practices.
• Propose measurement/ KPIs and tracking to assess program success.
• Be able to monitor and analyze digital data engagement and provide suggestion for improvement.
• Lead assigned special digital projects that arise from identified business needs.
Drive Multichannel Solutions Platform to Enhance Customers Experience
• Outline and document the necessary infrastructure, processes and provide innovative e-solutions cross-brand platforms to better engage stakeholders (eg. e-Advisory Boards, remote detailing, HCPs portal, e-Scientific Education).
Support Access Solutions
• Develop tools to provide e-solution to manage access to innovative medicines
• Anticipate digital solutions that will upgrade our interactions with stakeholders (Clinicians, Pharmacist, Patients).
Shape RTL Digital Culture
• Partner with HR in building RTL digital culture.
• Take lead in develop ‘Next generation e-learning’ platform.