The Technical Service Engineer is responsible to provide technical support for Roche products, analyzers, and systems, install, repair, and maintain Roche products, document and report all service activities in compliance with Roche standards. You will work with new innovate technology and you will experience the positive influence from our long and close collaboration with our customers.
- Provide high quality technical support response which is consistent and in line with the changing requirements of the customer and the market;
- Performs on-site service, repair and/or installation of company products - This may include any aspect of field support and is not limited to mechanical/system hardware and software, networking/wireless networking;
- Serves as customer contact on routine technical and service related problems;
- Ensure coverage across the required core and out of hours, in line with agreements with customers;
- Proactively propose and implement activities aligned with customer satisfaction surveys and on-going customer and business area feedback;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on assigned instrumental portfolio, proactively search for technical information, quality notifications, and updates;
- Report and document maintenance and repairs in the CRM, within deadlines and with proper quality;
- Attend customer calls and requests on a prompt and timely manner;
- Extend support for Application or IT systems within your capabilities when at site;
- Conduct customer training regarding proper use and maintenance of Roche analyzers and systems;
- Update managers for site changes and other business related information;
- Support Sales with pre-installation visit and any other technical requirements;
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and proactively promote service performance and activities to customer (Marketing of Services).